Registration & Payment
- Payment options include paying online when you register, via Paypal using a credit card or Paypal account, or mailing a check. Checks should be made out to “Couple and Family Institute of New England” or “CFINE” with a note indicating what workshop the payment is for, and sent to: 53 Center Street, Northampton, MA 01060. If you are mailing a check, please note that your space is not reserved until we receive your payment.
- An email acknowledgment will be sent to confirm receipt of your online registration and payment.
- An email will be sent a few days before the start date of the workshop with details about your program.
- A full refund can be provided if cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to the program start date.
- A partial refund can be provided if cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to the program start date. Within 7 days, no refunds can be made.
- Workshops may be cancelled by Couple and Family Institute of New England if minimum enrollment requirements are not met or in the case of extreme weather, in which case, a full refund will be provided.
- Weather cancellations or delays will be announced by email prior to the start date of the event with as much notice as possible.
Earning CE’s (Continuing Education Credits)
- Participants must attend 100% of the event to earn the CEs approved for licensed social workers, mental health counselors, psychologists, and marriage and family therapists.
- CE certificates are given at the end of the event after you have completed the evaluation form. Daylong workshops qualify for 6 CEs; half-day workshops qualify for 3 CEs. Our co-sponsorship with Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) provides approval for social workers, psychologists, and mental health counselors. Marriage and family therapist CE’s are provided directly by CFINE via FDA/CE, the credentialing body authorized by MAMFT.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check with their individual state boards to verify CE requirements for their state.
Accommodations for the Differently Abled
- Couple & Family Institute of New England (CFINE)’s training facilities are handicap accessible. Individuals needing special accommodations, please contact Lindsay Swan, CFINE Administrator, at (413) 341-0543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Couple & Family Institute of New England (CFINE) seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. For grievances about particular programs or CFINE services, please submit a written grievance to CFINE at 53 Center Street, Northampton, MA 01060, or email a grievance to Nancy Knudsen, CFINE Director, at email@example.com. If the complaint cannot be resolved by CFINE, we will consult with other counseling professionals for a second opinion. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems. If you have questions or concerns, contact CFINE at (413) 341-0543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For grievances about CEs, please submit a written grievance to our co-sponsorship partner, Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES), at 1020 Osterville West Barnstable Rd, Marstons Mills, MA 02648.